Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Growing up before our eyes

Owen woke up from his nap the other day and Aidan proclaimed, "Owen, you have silly professor hair!!" I'm not sure where Aidan is making the connection... likely Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- because there is a professor duck on that show- not sure if his hair is very silly... I digress. Anyway- for a while Owen walked around pointing to his head saying "Wook at dat!" Here's what Aidan was seeing... Owen with curly toddler hair-




Daddy decided to take Owen to get a haircut- and upon his return his whole attitude changed- he sat in the chair in a laid back- teenage angst sort of way- or am I the only one seeing that?


Owen has been talking so much... and as a previous post mentioned- he continues to insist on being independent: "Owen do it!" He is such a big boy now- and at the same time- such a cuddle bug. Morning and night time are our times to cuddle when he will climb up on my lap and turn to me several times throughout our lap time and say "hug mama" or "I want a hug". He melts me...

1 comment:

  1. aww. :) it's so nice that he remembers to snuggle you thru-out the day, even tho he's very busy being a 2 year old. love his new hair cut -- he looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete