Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brothers

Having the boys born so close together at first sounded... well, daunting. Now that the boys are growing up together, so close in age- David and I have decided we would not have done it any differently. This is not to say the boys don't fight sometimes- but they also love all of the time. Today, I am home from work with the boys because Owen is sick. I have been holding my very feverish little one, and Aidan has come over several times today to rub Owen's head and say, "he's so cute! I'm sorry you're sick Owen!" It just melts my heart. The boys also need to hug and kiss goodnight everynight. Here are some pictures of the boys together. They are active little boys, so it's hard to get them to sit still, especially at the same time- but I will continue to try to capture moments with them together.






Here's a picture of how we sometimes find the boys in the morning. They share a room, but they have their own beds. Owen often wakes up in the middle of the night and heads to Aidan's bed to snuggle the rest of the night. (I'm using "snuggle" loosely- Owen is sort of like a puppy- he lays every which way- often with his feet in Aidan's face- like here- Owen is the one lying across the bed, Aidan's head is at the top of the bed).







No comments:

Post a Comment