Friday, March 13, 2009

Comments made easier.

Hi, me again (Candy). I just wanted to note here that I adjusted the settings on Christy's blog so that anyone can post here. You no longer have to have a google account or any other sign in procedure. Just click on comment at the end of the post and you can choose Name/URL (then type your name), or just plain Anonymous and just sign your name to the comment. I had heard that some people were having trouble with that and I just had to tweak the settings a bit to allow for easier commenting.

So go ahead! Show your love :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Candy for doing this. I have been praying for dear Aidan. I hope his surgery is going well. Please give them my love when you talk to them.
    Love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candy.
    Aunt Collie here... hope all is going well with the surgery and you and David are keeping up your strength by eating and giving each other lots of hugs. It won't be long before you can give little Aiden a big hug and tell him how proud his WHOLE family is of him. Hang in there kidos.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Aiden! We are ready for the pizza/DS party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thinking of you!
    Love,
    The Gunsells and the Wilsons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear that things went well. Our prayers have been answered! Keep the faith Critter family. There will be an end to all this hard stuff. Love you all. Aunt Mauri.

    Thanks, Candy. This makes things much easier and thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete