Saturday, May 30, 2009

"That was a fun summer day!"

At the end of each day as we get ready for bed- Aidan has given his approval of the fun summer day... We have been so happy to be able to get out of the house and the weekends have been so much fun lately... the weather has been pretty cooperative. We have been starting our weekend days by walking out to the lighthouse or going to watch the "waterfall" (a.k.a. the dam) at the state park... The boys have loved it. We love it. And we have had graduation parties, birthday parties and my neice and nephew's dance recital too... lovely start to the begining of good weather.

Our lighthouse is a little tilted... I think it sank a little when they were re-doing the concrete around it if I remember correctly. I think this picture makes it a look a little more leany then it actually is.

The end...

1 comment:

  1. I think the photog was a little akimbo in the leaning lighthouse pic. It leans, but not that much :)

    You know, we haven't been to the lighthouse yet this year! Our weekends have been so full. I need to get there before it is completely crowded, though that might be too late now.

    ReplyDelete