Thursday, April 2, 2009

"I'll do it myself!!"

Owen is not the only one who is insists on independence. Starting about a week or week and a half after surgery- Aidan has insisted on doing whatever he can do on his own. He can roll over and pull himself along with his arms. We have a toddler mattress in the living room for him to lie on/play on/eat on (he can't sit up) and he gets on and off that by himself. We also have a VERY large bean bag chair- well, actually it is a memory foam chair, for Aidan that he pulled himself up on by himself today. He refused to let me help- "I'll do it by myself!!" Can you see that twinkle in his eyes?

Still spunky!!

Getting up on his hands and knee.




1 comment:

  1. this strikes me as beyond awesome! go, aidan! kids are so resilient and rarely phased; it continues to amaze me. only a week or so until pin removal, right???

    ReplyDelete