Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two little boys


I'm giving this blogging a try. I have enjoyed the benefit of the blogs of my friends and family to keep up to date on a regular basis when our lives don't give us the opportunity to talk or see one another as regularly as a point and click on my computer daily- so hopefully this will provide that same opportunity to others who want to peek in on our lives as well.



In short... here we are, David and I working and raising our two boys- Aidan and Owen, 3 an 2 who bring us immeasurable joy, laughter, love, and some mini strokes along the way. Welcome to our blog... our family... our life.




Here are a couple of pictures of the boys- I haven't downloaded most recent pictures- but that's the beauty of this blog- lots of opportunity to keep updating!






1 comment: