Friday, November 27, 2009

Twas the day after Thanksgiving... or do I mean Halloween??

It has been a while since I have posted. I have actually had some troubles with my computer selecting pictures- so I have tried-unsuccessfully to post a couple of times. Now I have a NEW computer- yay- and it works! Here is one of those posts I was working on. Owen was in the middle of potty training (that day that he was busy potty training)... he is a potty training expert by the way... and he was showing off his new big boy pants while he was being wearing his shades and trick or treating (around the house gathering various treats). AND I captured it!


1 comment:

  1. that is sooooo going to haunt him when it comes time to pick out baby pics for his senior yearbook. :) very cute! congrats on your new computer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete